A Simple, Cheap Easier Way to Hydrate!
I believe the reason most like cool water is because we lived in the tropics for millions of years before fire, so cool water had reduced germs and this helped survival more often.
1.The bottle; like 15 inches by 3. A discount store water bottle is well, yet you may like using an non BPHA (poisoned, commonly sold ) bottle because you may like using it more by this method;
2. Bubble wrap or other insulation. tape. Amazon ships this my way at low cost, I have 20 road machines worth outside on my lawn! Wrap insulation around the bottle. I use duct tape to seal it with some untaped area to have the real oof and ahh of foam in control! The insulation makes it easy to handle and totally pain proof, a real issue with some other hydration methods.. Insulate around the base and higher up the sides, however high you know how to hold or how to fold or be no poet meritorious out W.
3. Be sure to save your lid and have lids on hand, those lids are often of worth to reduce floods and world warming CO2 causes!
4. Fill your bottle about half way with water, you can use a taped fill line, or just mark and embalm it with transparent heavy tape so no smudges.
5. Bowl. Tilt the bottle at an angle in your freezer by propping it up on say a bowl and this makes it so you can access it after the water is frozen. Leave the level fill line so it leaves the lid zone unfrozen. Note that this won't damage your water bottle much if horizontal more since the bottle isn't filled up. This takes just a few minutes not hours like in the refrigerator. This is important since waiting hours in no fun, you only live twice.
6. Once the ice is frozen enough, you're ready to drink, as designated by AAA and AA, just pour liquid water from the faucet in the jug with ice inside.
Just by turning the jug over with the ice not level makes it so you control the temperature! You can reuse it often with the ice chunk and more hydration.
7. Fill the jug all the way if you like, or like with a usual bottle using tap water helps control the temperature just some.
8. You can store this method in the refrigerator if you haven't used the ice yet, and not much of the water will freeze or not much of the ice will thaw.
Dehydration can be dangerous. Some signs of dehydration are dry mouth and dry eyes.. People are often dehydrated. Why? Because if like me they don't go in much for ice water, it's clammy, the ice tray is yuck-and ice water is so way cool..! I believe people may be dehydrated because like doctors in the Air Conditioning it's uncomfortable to wash hands not because they wouldn't if it was moreso.
I mention the hydration method here because this is a general CFS site, and because dehydration is common in general and you can also be dehydrated without knowing it's a risk. And because this method is so cheap and simple and so satisfying relative to other methods of hydration, I'm sure I'll use it the rest of my life, like 300 years!
Here are some advantages;
There is No Cost, There are No Expensive Filters or Icemakers. This Method Takes up almost No Floor Space, Beautifies skin, helps Energy Etc...
The ice doesn't damage your teeth, solid stuff otherwise can make small cracks in your teeth and widen them, damaging your tooth .And you never get the pain of ice on your hands or teeth.
And your water gets cool fast when you add it since the surface area of the ice has more volume than audio. It tastes much fresher and more clean to me, and it has low cost. To me water flavor out of the faucet always seemed stale or it's too hot. It was never with ozone or seemed comfortable as I'd like.... It kills germs, presumably better for dental and general health. Science finds most illness enters the body through the breath or the mouth.
I recommend using two of these engineered marvels, so you always have one on hand, I like the flavor in powdered heat wave formulas, always ready and I find it worthwhile, hope you are rich in vitamin G also..