We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. See details


Saturday, August 1, 2015

HOW TO SOLVE EXERCISE SORENESS POST CFS

Please Read And Understand My Disclaimer.  You Use This Site at Your Own Risk. Always Consult A Professional Before Making Any Changes In Diet Or Lifestyle

This site may have possible vale for those witj residual covid with many of the same symptoms.If this sounds familiar I hope this is is helpful.

 As you may expect with CFS, or general fatigue, it's often more indepth than just solving the tiredness. In general you have resting energy, and herbs like Activive are great for this. As I say on this link,  (or see the link at the end of post) almost all PWC's test positive for Lyme, and 100% show dramatic improvement with the antiLyme herb Una De Gato. Una De Gato shows dramatic improvement for all who have CFS according the the Herbs For Lyme site, Walking in fields of holly, fields of gold, or lyme green not blue!

(Even so as it went on I found that UDG Una De Gato long-term has longer-term neural events that you don't want like edginess and weight gain so I searched for deeper truths)
  
 Earlier I found Activive, Activive controls 97% of CFS symptoms including confusion and it reverses enzyme deficiency. ect. It's all natural, and Chemical Sensitivity is not aware of it! It's partially an adrenal booster yet nonedgy and stimulates more by nutrition, the safer way to energize. The only side effect I've had with Activive in five years other than BLESSED relief from CFS like nothing else is if sometimes I miss a dose, mild edginess, no other side effect whatsoevermore. (To get your dose time right with herbs or perscriptions, you can use 4 loud alarms AM and 2 PM to go general to exact, by "changing gears", at near the right time, be sure to list times and use a battery backup if needed in this method of taking herbs at the exact time).

 
  Basically my CFS was 99 to 95% cured after I started taking Avemar and also I was eating comfort foods to save money and this may have been what cured my CFS because for awhile it raised my blood pressure up to about 139 over 95.

So being poor and having CFS helped me solve it by eating cheaper comfort foods which may help you find the knowledge for how to solve your CFS if you have lots of money I hope..

 I was eating lots of cheap bread with the types of dishes that go with it e.g. beans milk even water grains berries and more, there are about seven things in the food you see in the store that will raise your blood pressure sugar, salt, fat, cholesterol, solanine (in night shades like potatoes tomatoes and peppers). And so on..

I'm not sure whether the Avemar has cured my CFS or whether it was the comfort foods..I can tell you once your blood pressure is up to moderation or low moderation (yes I can actually have mild CFS or almost none) almost all the symptoms stop including the pain chemical sensitivity and confusion and all the rest and the go signs will light up more! 


I can tell you it's mostly about low blood pressure. In the tilt table tests cognative symptoms go up by a major degree as the table is tilted and blood pressure goes down. And the drug phynelalinine stops 100% of symptoms of CFS. This OTC also named neosynephrine is not for long term use but indeed it raises blood pressure well. No doubt you were getting the signs of this with the CFS every time you stood up in a hot room and you're in extreme pain because heat dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure and I would then lay down and mostly the pain stopped for me when I had CFS except when I would start to move. SYMPATHY HUG HERE.

 Another type of comfort food you may like for your CFS is lofat milk blended in the jug with juice like grape juice apple juice pomegranate juice and so on and this may put the ice cream business out of business because it's so easy to make and somebody could sell a lot of these and easy to make the flavors in the plant and plant soymoo!

 As you may realize though blood pressure control is not candy and you want to CAREFULLY watch your blood pressure for when it may rise and then you want to basically stop it from rising more! Stop the comfort foods right away is what you may want to do if you want to try this (and again I say you do this at your own risk even so. There are many paths and this is one method you might try but this site is for information purposes only).

 Sure "all your CFS is gone, but you'll still have to have to control your high blood pressure".

This is not really so severe as CFS because while I have found there are very few ways to really raise low blood pressure with CFS most of them with lots of pain to find, there are lots of ways to lower high blood pressure, most of them without pain and well researched by mainstream science!

 And this is while while you're not in extreme pain while you wait!

 The doctor for example might give you a prescription like Lisinopril that's the most common blood pressure lowering event.  

 It wasn't enough to lower my blood pressure at first to where I wanted it but thanks to CFS I learned about tofu which you can eat or natto which is even more powerful and this dramatically lowers your blood pressure fast.

 Natto is the the strongest food source known of MK 7 the good form of K2 which dramatically lowers blood pressure.

Tricaprin a good fat reverses cardio according to the University of Osaka web site and my doctor and nurse both agree.

Click here or see link after you read if you like for a site about this (Sci tech Daily).

It's also a nonedgy energy booster as I found at any rate after I got in the general area of moderate blood pressure (like most stimulants this may not work if your blood pressure is low, you may know this from experience and this is common with unedited CGS.)

I also found that cooking my own food in a cheap pressure cooker pays for itself in a day or two. Most people in the USA spend 50$ a day on lunch. A good refurbished pressure cooker I bought on Amazon for 60$ is about grains beans and vegetables with low salt fat etc and it stays warm and cooks overnight with a 10 hour warm delay. Few pots to wash just set the buttons the time and go. Potato chips are perhaps 10 dollars a day but potatos are just 1 as are beans and other grains. I use lohan and erythritol sweetener with no side effects known most recommended by doctors.

You may say sweetener on beans or potatoes? In Tibet and Asia they eat tea not with sugar but a big hunkof salt and butter and they live to be 120 like those in the Andes who also eat lots of minerals from the ice caps of the hills. The sweetener may be far better for us than salt and if tea with sugar is our favorite flavor our blood pressure will be lower than the level of asia!

 Your CFS won't just like come back when you lower your blood pressure too low (at any rate I have done this with 3 years of higher blood pressure and no CFS) because you've got a permanent sort of built-in inflammation of higher blood pressure at this point. 

Even so it's possible that you could lower it too low by dieting and this could return your CFS but I haven't gotten it that low yet to be that point.

 With Lisinopril and tofu I've gotten it down to like 92 over 67 with no problem mild CFS discomfort just a little salt and it's back to comfort.
After tricaprin I'm even so eating comfort foods perhaps two times a week seems of worth, I missed chocolate a lot.
 
 You may say moderate blood pressure is also unsafe but if you're like me I trade comfort and cognitive reflexes and no MCCS  anytime for the risk of high blood pressure if I can keep it really low like they have it now where it's down to about like 110 over 70 with just a really low dose of Lisinopril.

 Actually I believe that what's left of my CFS is battling the high blood pressure and so I'm left with lower blood pressure with Lisinopril than anybody else but without the darn CFS pain and the prize, I'll loan my life and cash in!



 So there are things you can do to dramatically improve CFS in hopes of boosting your life path in general, Even while as Activive (Hello Life) claims anyone can take Activive and Activive e.g. is custom made just for CFS, the rest of what these methods may not solve for you is important too. E.g. if you have mitochondrial impairment as I have had from my herbal R&D to find these good herbs, you may need more energy yet to exercise without soreness for days. While Activive and comfort foods you may find are great as far as they go, you may also want more energy yet, by exercise.


WHY I EXERCISE..


Your body starts to deteriorate in just a few days without exercise. Symptoms start like blood sugar, and cardio impairment are common, even if you are a trained athlete, anyone who stops exercising is at risk. I decided long ago that even with much soreness after exercise I had to go on with it. The absolute first website I ever saw said as I was in my pain, that exercise improves CFS 3/4 and the rest are improved some. To me, As if a revelation in a way.

  While exercise was of not much worth at the time, I tried 2,000 types of exercise, and I may have researched 1,000 herbs to find the ones that are of value, my common sense informed me I'm not privileged about health and exercise. I had to go on! Never, NEVER, ever give up... 

 While Activive and comfort foods have helped me triumph, on general I still had muscle soreness for about 2 days after exercise. This is called Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness, anyone who exercises may have soreness.


  First you want to remove the CFS symptoms by e.g. Activive other methods as I
 have.  Exercise is considered good for weight control, yet if you are in pain it may make you eat as much due to the stress of the constant soreness, at any rate this for me with Activive ect. I found to it be true, for whatever reason. For me I've been walking five miles a day without soreness for five years after CFS. I found while I can walk with ease I still couldn't run or do push ups without soreness. So as for us all there may be a custom exercise method that fits well.While I can't run a marathon yet I can lift 15 lb weights fast for a 30 minutes post CFS without much discomfort. If for whatever reason exercise makes you sore enough you can't lose weight even so, even with advanced methods, then science to the rescue, right now, I couldn't wait 18 years why should you!



SCIENCE AND MUSCLE SORENESS


Before I had nothing for CFS but much R&D, and certainly nothing for muscle soreness after exercise. The web didn't know then either about CFS or soreness after workouts. First it's good to have general relief, what about exercise? It was believed it was caused by buildup of lactic acid, but experts now believe this was wrong. It's now believed lactic acid is actually used to store energy and it's of worth to athletes.


Finally...Exercise Triumph...!


The real cause of Muscle Soreness after workout was found to be in your joints and tendons, they exude hydrogen ions (free radicals) and this toxifies your muscle nearby. Since almost everything that's bad for you, Yes Mother in Laws Are Good! is acidic like hydrogen, alkalizing your joints is of general worth, but there's more. TART CHERRY, cleanses all the stuff out of your joints, boosting strength by 80% in studies. I take it during exercise right on my joints and any other time as needed, and it's a real boost.


Click here for My Own Experience/Cautions With This Herb. While these are partially my opinions, some might be of value to you, LOL!

Tart Cherry is also a poison if used for long term use; Just a few days at a time to then let it cleanse out of my system; On other days for DOMS (muscle soreness) I take axtaxanthin, MSM, and or flax oil.These involve removing hydrogen ions that have been found to be the real cause of DOMS (not lactic acid buildup). One type of toxicity to watch for is lower back discomfort, Tart Cherry toxifies renal function. On my first use of sour cherry, it took about 11 days to show signs of the toxicity; 5 days might be best plus 5 more days to cleanse.

 I've found that green tea boosts energy fast for exercise to lower the dose of Tart Cherry, if I also am in the general area of good energy via the usual AM/PM doses of Activive and ginseng, perhaps. Don't know yet if it's a complete cure. Green tea gives energy not by caffeine, rather it boosts by nutritional value, with 1/5th the caffeine of coffee. I get a months worth at the discount store for about a 2$. I don't take like Lipton in the jug, it has that horrible (for me) nutrasweet or sucralose, due to MCS you may like the bags which are also cheaper or you are richer, you're both at 2x. 

  Tart Cherry (with Activive or etc.) removes all the remaining CFS discomfort, and it also removes neural CFS symptoms, that is it's non edgy, etc. 5 days when I need it most seems like a lot, e.g. for holiday use, with people who matter most. For the other 5 days Axtaxanthin, flax, MSM etc. may be next best  for me, and I use with Activive and U.D.G. or etc.l.

 Axthaxanthin,is considered of worth for general well being and DOMS. And while this is  more expensive than other methods there are also other options for soreness with stretches with yoga!

 Flax oil is a powerful ant inflammatory, it builds nerve and muscle in just a half an hour by way of circulation. Flax oil has ALA the master antioxidant to stop the free radicals (hydrogen ions) it recycles other antioxidants, it even recycles itself. You can get it in capsules that isn't rancid like before, Rexall flax oil uses a nitrogen processing method, otherwise it's rancid which may do more harm than good. Flax oil is a great feel good brain booster, but take just one cap at a time since large doses over time may cause low blood sugar (wooziness, tiredness). While flax oil has a resume like an editor of a biz resume, it's not as valuable for exercise soreness as Tart Cherry, by my own method. Note, this is not health advice, and may not work for you. ALWAYS use more than one source before making any decision about health or fitness. See a professional before making any changes in diet or lifestyle..




 Sci Tech Daily site about how tricaprin MCT reverses cardio.



WEB MD See Cautions/Warnings;


TART CHERRY


FLAX OIL





Where To Buy;

Activive (Hello Life, Liquid Much Better! 30$ for 1 bottle, with UDG, use much less, above 4 drops AM/PM no more for the value "saved my life!")


Tart Cherry (Swanson's online) (6$+ S&H)


Flax Oil Rexall (3$ +S&H)


No comments: