We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. See details


Monday, April 15, 2024



     

Cheaper than The Dieter's Jukebox..Uses of Timer Padlocks;


These padlocks cost about 10 or 20$ on Amazon or eBay. 


I found they have real value for three things; saving money week by week, reducing computer overuse, but also for weight control. One way you can use padlocks when you're on a diet is to also time out your money so you can't go to the store to buy more food. 


Surveys show that conversational distractions are costing the economy 57% of its money. And when people go in the store 3/4 say they feel good but only 1/3 leave feeling good. Even dogs and cats the further in the city they live the more overweight they are. So since the store is where food is bought I believe this may have major influene on weight. To reduce the influence of the store I use three tricks, I tied cord stops like from cord stops you buy in the store in outfits like coats and sew them around my shoulders with a line so I never lose them and then use them for ear stops. Second I plug in the earstops and inside them I also use Ohoropax ear stops and they've been in business for about a hundred and ten years in Germany. Ohropax are made from petrolatum and beeswax and and they work especially well combined with the third method which is just to choose some non-sugar chewing gum and this jams out most of the sound except when you stop chewing so you can hear just for a second. Even so no gum in my audios!

Click here for details about reducing  distractions and why I believe control of words by AR may have major future value for society. See the same link at the end of post, double click twice twice if you like!

For using the timer padlock one good trick is to buy food at the store only when you have money but to keep yourself from buying too much food like at the restaurant you simply time out your cash for days at a time. 

 For the store one good way is not to listen as much to what people are saying in the store and just pay them and do  business although of course you can say nice things as you are there even though you don't have to listen. Above all else I should be kind, and I know I'm not allowed to not have a good sense of comedy in life. Best is not to feel bad if someone is impolite in stores. (Comedy is great to share. So I have built what I call a Comedy Machine. This is a book, like a paper computer with pun lists and stores of comedy that also allows use of the machine to find the most verbal solutions like the good side of the conversation, since there's a good and bad side for all there is in the world we see. For my post about How I Built My Own Comedy Machine and Saved CLICK HERE or see the same post for more laughs at the end of this post if you like!( I think of myself as a realist hoping to earn optimism. The realist removes the opportunities more for criticism and as an optimist I like to be kind and comical. 






 As I say the store tends to be stressful and even on the best days sometimes it can be like this so another good trick is to only buy just some treats for food to keep you more alert. But when you return to your house be prepared to time out this tempting food for a couple of days.


 To distribute the food evenly count on buying both staples and more nutritional treats. Be prepared to time out the food especially the treats more on the days right after you've gone to the store to buy the food and if you have money you can time it out also so that later in the week you have like one treat a day but no more than one also for the first part of the week. 


 I eat to live I don't live to eat. So Encyclopedia Americana says for good health there's a need for a source of animal fat in your diet each day. For example your brain is two-thirds fat.


Even so you tend to associate fat to strong flavor research has shown I think so! And so I had this love of powder milk, it's got a great flavor unlike any other dairy dish and it's got a lot of fat. This can be good for your health if you do it the right rate not to moo or no. What I do is time out my powdered milk in a backpack with the timer padlock for about two days at a time. But if I go to the store sometimes because I'm hungry without the powder milk I'll get some other tempting food as a treat and return from the store, and there's sometimes I'm thinking about the things a cashier might have said that I didn't agree with, I think this may be the source of a lot of the feelings of discomfort people have leaving the store. A store is not totally a place where you find friendship, in a way it's a cheap relationship to do richer business because the people don't know each other so they're just not as true as often to the relationship you would say than relatives. It's good to return back to where I am! Right! Relatives are here for as much! At this point I take the tempting food maybe eat a bite and put it into the satchel with the padlock for a "cooling off period". This takes the stress off the temptation to eat that tempting food.


 But in order for the food like the powdered milk also not to interfere with this, and to evenly distribute the tendency to overeat and thus reduce it, I also check the day when the powdered milk will be in reach, like say two days usually and then perhaps time out that tempting food for the third day so it's not on the same day as the powdered milk. You want quite a bit more timing out than you need for the maximum "value and safety" of your weight control. This way you stay ahead with more time not eating than you have eating. If you feel that you've eaten a bit much why not say you're sorry for this if you like and time it out perhaps an extra day right after that so you're getting the habit of resistance.


 You can use the padlocks to take both large and small bites out of any tendency to overeat. The way I can work this out is to time out more for days when I buy the food from the store with larger timer bites but also smaller bites like an hour and a half for later in the week when I'm eating more the staples. So I think of the timer padlock is both a powerful way to get into more general area I want about food but also as a precision tool later in the week you can practice with to also limit food here.


It's surprising how many times I thought I was hungry that I wasn't. Research shows 1/3 of the time people overeat and think they're hungry, they have thirst. 

 The timers can be used to set a real and definite boundary and with practice you get the feel for limiting your food just right. Generally you want larger times like days for the tempting food but also when you're using your staples  later in the week it's good to take smaller "random timer bites" out of your appetite so you're in the habit of observing the boundaries of your appetite. 


This made me more conscious of when I was eating or not eating and this makes what was otherwise perhaps a sort of superstition "or a blob" of exact knowledge about my intake of sugar fat and salt where I wouldn't know what I was getting about my food level, and edits so I'm more in control.



While generally I'm eating the staples like  from my pressure cooker I often find I've timed out the tempting food, then a couple of days later noticed at the time has expired so I open the box and at this point it's not like huge temptation because enough practice will make it so it's not tempting.

Instead I think of this not as a problem but an opportunity to delay and put off being fat "thin definitely".



  Ideally since the timer padlocks are now cheaper at $10 each on eBay you could just buy one for each day of the week, and buy your pouches duffels or backpacks to put them in. I got some good duffles at the government surplus store near where I live for 50 cents each or sometimes a dollar or so.

 An even cheaper substitute for pouches is just to take large wide mouth plastic jugs with a screw top lid and punch holes both through the lid and the side of the jug and then just put your food or your cell phone in this jar, loop your padlock through the holes and set the padlock time.

 

 For timing out food I don't recommend putting perishable foods in the refrigerator with the time padlocks because they crash. This doesn't work with the $10 padlocks although you might try it with the more expensive $25 ones, I haven't seen about this yet. Another way to time out food in the refrigerator is where you put your food in the pouch, lock it with a conventional padlock with a key and put the food in the pouch in the refrigerator, then take the key to time it out and put it in a duffel and then using your timer padlock to timeout the key itself and thus the food in the refrigerator.


Using Timer Padlocks for Computer Overuse. 


This is a fast growing problem at all levels of society from the richest to the poor. 57% now have computer overuse problems. But the solution here is simple, you merely time out your router or your mouse in a duffel with a timer padlock. Here you may want the more expensive $25 one with 99 days because the cheap $10 ones only have 99 hours which is not enough for 168 hours, a week's time. (The $10 padlocks are good enough for food because usually you only time out for four or five days at the most except if you have a lot of food. The idea is to buy the healthy perhaps tempting treats when you go to the store as well as being careful to buy more staples than this and then taking your tempting dish and dispersing so that you only have one tempting dish a day with the timers and so it's never more than enough to overeat on that day. 


 If you feel tempted to go to the store and buy more food just time out your money for that week also. As you go on your temptation may reduce both with the computer and what you eat and you'll know more and more you're in control.)


  I time my internet use for just the same days of the week in a regular rhythm. This may be valuable so you can be oriented to where you are in the loop each week. 


This is because a lot of people find their computer disorienting both about time and value and knowing definitely what time it is in each loop both for computing and for resting may have value for like brain health because your brain at least knows when the rest or the exercise may be. 


 I make a list for my searches while I'm offline and this is good for cutting and pasting into the browser once I'm online and this helps improve searches for more efficiency.


 While timing out your router is good for getting in the general area for like five days a week like I do, I've also sometimes found at first that when you're offline with your cell phone you're also tending to overuse sometimes. 


 It's still somewhat habit forming to use an app offline. My favorite trick here, to sort of zero in and totally nail both the tendency towards overuse online or offline either, is to shorten the trip to the padlock by tying my cell phone to a pouch to wear around my shoulders with a line. 


 Then if I'm feeling stressed the trip is so short by putting the phone tied to the pouch in the pouch with lockdown say for a few hours or even a day, si it's easy to turn off the phone just say no for say five hours or like two hours or day or if I've ever done it too much I also say I'm sorry and turn it off for enough to totally make sure that I've detoxified like my eyes and my brain. 


 You can use duct tape on the back of your cell phone with a shoelace and I use heavy transparent packing tape wrapped around it right angles going over the screen to both shield the screen from dents also to the line with the duct tape from falling off or the cell phone from dropping more than a couple of feet so you'll never lose your machine and you'll never drop it. My sister lost her phone in the twalet, she may not talk in bubbles in the reservoir!


 This idea of making the trip shorter than you might need to overpower the hunger or the computer overuse is also useful for snacking. You can wear a pouch around your shoulder with the padlock. If you're unsure if you're hungry just stuff your snack in the pouch and lock it and you're good to go.



One thing I say about cell phone overuse is that you're doing it because you've been overusing it! When you cut back on the overuse repeatedly eventually you get to where your idea about overusing itself changes including about food because you're not doing it because you're doing it.


 This reminds me of alcoholics where they say that they have drugs that can help them resist like 75% much better than the AA charger, but they don't use it because they think they like to drink because it's the only comfort they've known. A lot of people use their cell phones or other habits to comfort themselves and this is idea of liking to eat food because it makes you feel good as you go on you'll find that you can control this idea itself, great for a higher level of excellence! 


  Being online for only like a day a week also may greatly reduce the risk of hackers and prevent your eyes from being damaged because Webmd says there's an epidemic of myopia. Most people are currently spending 11 hours a day online and this is ruining a lot of people's health and relationships.


On my other post I discuss about the Dieters Jukebox. This is for dietitians who then prescribe it to their Rich and Famous eaters, or for more general use from the dietitians to us.


 This would also have to have a mouth lock that only opens up when you get the food that's of worth and perhaps with stress sensors and herbs that automatically give the right dose of food and reduce stress so that you only gradually do it by reduced strain with the computer just like one foot per mile instead of climbing straight up the mountain.


 Of course herbs like Wegovy are thin the headlines, but I'm not yet amazed by this because it still costs thousands a year and insurance may not pay for it. Just as important I think is that you have to take it indefinitely because when you stop the weight returns. So here for the masses and the reradiant heat I want to discuss a more cheap Fun Sized version of the Dieters Jukebox! 


 As I say you buy the padlocks.. I went through about $500 worth of these padlocks and timer boxes and most of them crashed. For general knowledge of these I would recommend that you don't buy the Kitchen Safe or like $30 Chinese padlocks on the Amazon site. I consider the kitchen safe to be overpriced at 70$ or more. The $30 Chinese padlock had a set battery that you can't charge but even so mine just stopped working in about 3 years. I bought small Chinese padlocks with 99 hours timer which is somewhat more than four days and you can overlap by timing it out at 12:00 midnight on the fourth day to get a fifth day out of it like for saving money. These were cheap at about $20 ( you can get these from now for $10 on eBay before when I spent the $500 they were more expensive, what a relief to save, so labor saving with the labor I earn! Cheap ones are fine if you're willing to wait two three weeks for them to ship from China. More expensive $25 ones are more quality built and they have 99 days not just 99 hours like for timing out to save money but mine needs to be reset 3 times for emergencies so you can have a safety release but this also means you have to reset it 3 times to make it 100% locked even while the cheaper locks don't have this feature and yet they only time for 99 hours) and they're useful for timing out about food and I really don't need more than a day or two of timing out as I'll show you how.


 Now that time has been removed! I want to discuss food itself. If you use the timer padlock to lose weight you may want to consider changing your buying habits about food. For this I buy two kinds of foods, more healthy foods like staples that aren't so tempting but are satisfying for most of the time I'm eating. For this I use a pressure cooker a lot because as I say on this post CLICK HERE or see this same link at the end of the page, you can dramatically lower your food bill and get a lot of money while at the same time eating much healthier than you would be otherwise. This is by eating vegetables like potatoes or beans in the pressure cooker.. You may say, "hold on I resolve to eat right four times a month, and so far I've done it not once just like the rest" as by research. 


 And this is where the pressure cooker becomes valuable because think of restaurant food without paying! Basically what a restaurant does is cook these staples like pasta, rice, corn and as I say potatoes and beans. 


 And then the Chef uses other vegetables where they drown out the flavor of vegetables that are tough to eat but have some different flavor for your appetite for example carrots, okra, broccoli, vegetables, I, like the majority had never dreamed of eating before till I found out about saving so much money with the pressure cooker. This type of food will give you much better nutrition because only 10% are getting enough vegetables and because the pressure cooker pays at least $70 for itself the first week and if you invest in something like crypto you may get rich also as I say on my link. Hold on more you may say, what about tempting food which of course the blue meanies tell us is nutritional (and true blue!).. 


 This is how the timer padlock excels.. And it also relates to buying habits at the store. I buy the general food which is cheap like staples. These are both cheap and won't make you overeat because they have moderate flavor. This has been shown to reliably cause a lot of weight loss just to eat food without a lot of flavor. No you don't want no flavor because you get too tempted. The idea here is in the general area of safer foods to eat. In addition to potatoes, rice and beans pasta and oatmeal are also good staple foods like this. I like to add like lohan sweetener onto oatmeal for a great flavor dish that matches the other foods when the other staple foods aren't in reach. For vitamins I like fortified raisin bran with the lohan and erythritol sweetener like Splenda or you can get it cheaper other brands. This is the sweetener most recommended by doctors. In 25 years and thousands of years of use in China (not at the same time!) they've never found any side effects for lo han which is much sweeter than sugar. The staples aren't as much about using the timer padlock because you don't need it so much for them. 


 The rest of the food that I buy at the store often will have sugar and fat in it. For example chocolate is good for your heart in low doses and of course oranges have a lot of vitamin C.


  I loved powdered milk or maybe loved it too much. The timer padlock is just for these foods that you otherwise love too much. 


 The trick here is to buy like your usual weeks worth of these staples at a low price but also only enough tempting food you put in your duffle with the timer padlock to last till it spoils in the box. If you buy grapes or like oranges they might stay safe and fresh for like 4 days. (You may want to time out your dufflel or pouch in an cool box.)


  So you buy no more than this at the store and you time your timer padlock just like for once a day for these foods. I've read somewhere that if you draw a paper of a pizza it makes you reduce your appetite. I always knew pizza of pulp and cheese! 


 At first I would time out my food in a more complex way without this division of the labor between the staples and the more tempting food that's nutritional as I say on my other post about the Dieters Jukebox. One reason that I didn't continue using this was because I thought I had to time it out for seven separate boxes and padlocks. 


 And I considered it tedious to load each box day by day. I thought Jenny Craig could take care of this with preset meals and preset timers. But if you buy your food like this both in staples and more tempting food that you like for nutrition this much reduces the complexity. Not munch how about chew!


  I found this out because I'm involved with blood sugar like 50% of the adults are and 80% of the older people. So oranges are both a real treat but also they would make me woozy after I ate them. And this is really where I got the idea that controlling sugar might be a major boost. 


Exercise can make major influence on reducing sugar issues by flexing it out of your body by cleansing your muscles. So I need the citrus and I like it but I also decide to start setting my timer once a day for one treat a day no more. 


 What I was saying about drawing the picture of the pizza was because at the end of each time out I thought I would just eat more because I knew there was something generally I was waiting for.


  I thought this was only because it was sort of like now you see it now you don't, si my solution is draw more pizza if pizza is worth a thousand words! 


 While you will get a pizza hangunder from the huge sugar in a take out pizza! ..and salt and fat but if you use the pressure cooker you don't even have to cook and you save your cheese rating for all of your rich and famous relatives who won't find doubt!


  Just toss it in the pot, set the timer and wait, this is almost zero food processing science! 


 Only one dish or so to wash! About the more I see the more I eat it's easier for the more I see the more I read because writing the name of the foods with paper tape on a padlock dramatically seems to improve my ability to understand what to do once I unlock it. 


  I believe the real reason that I would then eat too much once I opened the padlock at first without the label was  because it was too tempting but more because I didn't know what it was and it was surprising.


 Suppose you have food in your tummy box and you have the list on the padlock about what the food is.. This will help you to change your idea while you are timed out about what to do once you open the padlock. In essence this wins you more chances to win the prize by doing the right thing about food. 


 For example I have powdered milk or oranges or other food as I say I love. But if I start counting how many spoonfuls of powdered milk or whether I should eat oranges or powdered milk or for other behavior like this about food, this can be a major boost to my ability to be more aware about food. 


 As you may know a devil you know is better than a devil you don't know and by putting it at a regular time each day and with plenty of time to prepare for defense I assume your chance of winning the prize and being thin is boosted.


  Like most, best may be also exercise right after they eat the healthy food even if with more risk.. By this you can save your exercise for when it will do the most use. I also like to walk fast and slow and also lift some weights (and lift mine!) because this has been found to be three times more health benefit than just walking slower. 


 But suppose you decide not to eat the orange. You want to eat the powder milk instead because you've already had enough.


 This also can be a great way also to detour the force because as I say I think powder milk tastes awesome and so I think about how satisfied I will be if I eat the milk instead of the orange when I might not need it yet. 


 You can think about this satisfaction during some of the time when you're having some time timed out from the timer padlock, right! This will reinforce your defense if you want to lose weight and eat right.


 By getting in the general area of the staples for most of what I eat and then narrowing down and with more conscious preparation beforehand this gives a major boost to my ability to control my ideas themselves about what I should do about my weight or my health about food.


  How many oranges should I eat? Should I even eat oranges instead eat powdered milk.


 How much good fat should I eat? If I have a plan I'm not surprised! I assume this won't work as well for food like junk food because it's ultra processed often and research has found that simple flavors don't give our appetite a stop sign on the supper highway.


 This is why you don't overeat a strawberry or an apple because it has a complex flavor.


 Other research shows that you associate strong flavor with fat. Salt and sugar have been found to be addictive but this method of general staples with more precise flavor food and a bit of practice may be a powerful way to get from where you are where you're not eating healthy to where you want to be if you do at any rate and don't give up!


  Edison said just keep on trying it's often the finish line of the marathon that wins the no belly prize.  


 Why I don't use the scale


I got one of those expensive digital scales and I was glad when it crashed.


I hold that there's no real conscious way you can actually lose weight and keep it off. The mechanism that maintains your weight is strong to keep it at the weight you're at and it's also a sensitive mechanism to change. (While naming your food as above has some value, I now believe this isn't necessary or valuable because losing weight is a delicate mechanism, so the only way to really lose much weight in reps is by not thinking about food and being in no pain or hunger and doing it unconsciously as I have. This is why I don't use a scale and let my nurse take care of that when I see her a few times a year.


 When parents talk about losing weight with her children nearby the children start to be overweight. When you lose weight for looks you don't find them! Surveys show it's more likely for dieters will gain weight if they diet for looks.


 So you really want to reduce hype about weight loss. You want to get in general areas like about the pressure cooker where the pressure is! You want to take herbs that may help you lose weight hint one is below I think well of after about 40 years of my search!


 In place of scale hype I just let my digital expensive scale go to the byte bucket when it finally crashed. I let my nurse do all the hugs and healthy lifting of me on the scale. So I weigh in on the scale only when I see my nurse for the regular visit. A watched wrist watch will never boil and I will wolf down no more Chow so much!


The idea is to stay the general area with the less tempting staples and then more flavorful but healthy foods like say "oranges or milk powder" with the tempting foods with lower amounts available timed out by the timers.


As I say I don't recommend putting the timers in the refrigerator for timing out perishable foods, because you damage the timer and it will stop..


Good news is that you can actually use your refrigerator as a larger box provided you don't have anything there you need before you open it like say you're about to eat something at night when most people gain weight. Instead you time it in for out before you had to take your herbs for health for example perhaps from the refrigerator in the morning..


To do this all you have to do is to get a chain that itself you can cut through if you have to with lots of cuts like with the wire cutter pliers for an emergency, if the lock works so well that you can never unlock it anymore! 


For my kitchen I can take the chain and put it through a shelf just above and inside the hinge between the frame and the door of the cabinet above the refrigerator and through the refrigerator door handle, loop it back and lock it tight and this gives you at least one large storage box where you can store your food as well as perishable food.


 So you can use the duffels like a backpack for smaller food items even while a duffel can often hold a lot like a large cannister of powdered milk, and the refrigerator or other large box, or even a room to store more items or perishable food, provided you have it in time before you might need something in the refrigerator. Your RN will hug you if she's a dermatologist!


Another trick I like to use is to use a chain to time out my pressure cooker when I have like potatoes inside that I might be thinking more of. I put the chain through the handles on both sides and through the handle on the top. Even potatoes can be kind of habit forming when you add seasoned salt to them or even catch up! I find myself thinking of the aroma of the food as it's cooking and I tend to forget how much I might eat because potatoes have a simple flavor and complex flavors more like a strawberry will slow you down more, science has shown.


  One good trick as I say or they say elsewhere ..is just to add like something like herbs onto your simplified flavor, and this gives you a sort of speed limit to put the brakes on just continuing to eat without stopping. 


One of the main things timer padlocks can do for you is giving you the option of deciding what you might think about eating before you start. If I'm cooking the potatoes I can smell the aroma and I'm handling the potatoes using them from being too hot but taking them off the burner all this is an activity with the food. But it's kind of easy to get sort of tangled up in this activity, but if you just say " I'm not really that hungry so let's put off eating say for an hour just to make sure that I'm not overeating".


 The idea is where you're often prepared ahead of time after you bought your food from the store with more staples and less tempting healthy food. But you stay ahead of the tendency to eat, gradually parcelling out your tempting food while you only have general access to staples, of course since any reasonably good food food can be used to overeat, you can also time out your staples sometimes if you want.


 When it's time to eat more the tempting food at that time and the padlock unlocks and you feel you've already had enough to eat, by all means procrastinate about what you ate! Put it off 10 billion percent! Put it off and put it off some more.. It should be your right to force it through to moderation so peace breaks out.. about your food security at any rate!


 You're in control not the food processing science, not the doctors nor relatives "offering gifts of tempting food".


 One way to do this proactively is also to use extra padlocks to double time out your food if you're going to some event you have to do you think might be more stressful that day. Like a jet helicopter, you are be able to wind up lofat!


For this you might want to get a duffel or backpack so the large zipper tab for the opening is enough that you can fit two padlocks through it. While you can't reset your padlock to time out more once you've set it if the time's not up, for extra security of this type you simply take your second padlock and set it to open away from the time of diet harm when the first padlock opens.


  If you're more vulnerable during certain events and you want to maintain control about your diet, the idea is to proactively shield your diet here with the padlocks.


I find times when I have too much food and other times when I don't have as much. For example as I say at the beginning of the week I have too much food. 


There are other times that this is added on. For example if my food situation changes in the supermarket and I moved to a new supermarket "where I live" this can cause overeating because of this surprise of the flavors of the new food. 


 I love watermelon.. it's good for your circulation and reduces both bad cholesterol and plaque in your arteries 50%. But watermelon is out of season in the winter, and so when it comes in reach this tends to make me want to eat more watermelon than I would otherwise. And as I say when the relatives show up with secret surprises of food, how secret right? 


This combined with changes in other food sources at times can combine. The important thing is not how much food you have on hand but rather what your reaction to it is, and if you have enough timer padlocks since they're now cheap you can time out the most delicious and healthy of those foods, and parcel them out over the longest period of time which might be a week because beyond that they'll spoil unless you have packaged food. Watermelon has four sides!


One valuable method is also to buy the usual staples and perhaps a week's worth of healthy treats that are perishable like oranges or apples but for the rest of your treats you buy non-perishable items. This helps to reduce the number of times you have to go to the store, and this also limits the number of times you might fail at first when you're not yet adjusted to using the time locks over months or years of use.



If relatives show up with too much food I don't hesitate to think of sugar as fat and also trim out all the fat stuff. That is, if I have more than will spoil by the time I've timed it out, I don't hesitate to toss it out after the relatives have left.


I don't recommend losing weight by way of the timer locks themselves (I do this combined with some of the herbs as you see on my site or read on for my favorite). But it does make it so you don't put more weight you don't need on every time some relative shows up with extra food and words that you may not totally agree with sometimes at least as far as my words are more lightening them up. Other methods I discuss on this site are ways to also lose weight not just keep your diet from being sabotaged..


 Like for example complexity of flavor, food substitutes, exercise by the method promoted by Prevention Magazine where you lose a pound for an hour and 20 minutes of exercise (and the moderate exercise actually does this unlike heavier exercise which will make you gain more), not using a scale except when I go to the doctor so the scale hype is reduced, even putting sheets over my mirror so that I don't see how I look because actually weight reduction for looks purposes is more probable to gain weight than lose it as has been shown in studies, etc. All these methods you see on some of my other posts would not be as valuable if you're also gaining weight because of outside influences like diet saboteurs.


The staples are generally less a hazard because they're not tempting, and then it can be a yes or no question about the more tempting healthy food. 


 You're doing something else say listening to music and you check your padlock. If it's not unlocked then there's no problem, but if you find its unlocked after a couple days, just by luck you find it or you might be a bit hungry, at this point you have a yes or no question.. ask your appetite! Don't ask anything else at this point. This is a simple method and it's a highly powerful method to keep your diet from being "reduced in fat!"


 I use other methods like herbs as I'll discuss to lose the weight. But without a way to keep it off once you've lost it (and the way would have to be without pain) so you can still talk as I'll talk about while I've lost the weight, almost any diet other than drugs like Wegovy will fail. (Wegovy tends to be expensive and I'm not sure if insurance will pay for it yet and if you stop taking it the weight returns).


  

In many ways losing weight is important, in many ways it's trivial like all of us are sort of dabbling in chemistry, but if you control the event it's sort of like having fire in your favor instead of working against you.


One other thing I want to note here is that you can use the timers for just when you're going to eat. At this point you can walk and know just when to walk by when the timer unlocks. 

.And the use of this is that walking for like 15 minutes after you eat can prevent dangerous blood sugar spikes later in the day. About 50% are now estimated to be having blood sugar problems as well as 80% of seniors and 90% will have high blood pressure so this may be not a trivial value for health.


 Insulin believe it or not, is the most important fat storage hormone. And diabetes is so often associated with overweight that it's called by some "diaobesity".


  Not that it's unhealthy for people with blood sugar to even eat an orange or an apple each day, this turns out to be good even for those with blood sugar and others because it provides valuable nutrients. The problem is that we think of sugar as fat and so exercising after you eat can be really important for both weight control and general health. By timing when you actually eat the treat also how much you eat this moderates your sugar more than other methods may.


 A third of the people with blood sugar issues don't even know they have it, and if you're having cardio like most seniors it may be wise to have your blood sugar checked.


Using timer padlocks can be a major way to control sugar intake.


 The main cause of death for those who have blood sugar issues is about cardio health. Sugar without control can strongly increase triglycerides and this is a major risk factor for cardio events. Exercise is a major event to reduce triglycerides which is strongly associated with sugar intake.


 And this traces back to the padlock. You can not only control your sugar in a dramatic way, this makes it also where you know just when and how much you might want to exercise like walking after you eat. 


Making use of other recent scientific findings you may want to time your sugar itself at the same time each day, and also not to eat the treats in the morning when you wake up. You want to have like six small meals a day, as perhaps it was in evolution, or you would if you weren't mostly eating safer staples like potatoes or beans from the pressure cooker where you're saving a lot of money. 


 Even so I generally eat these cheap staples the most, and only eat something like an apple, oranges or a grape and watermelon "stew soup" it's been real! Perhaps once or twice a day but these you want to watch with the "time machines" not based on compound interest of your fat! 

 By timing your treats for the same time each day this may also help to keep your blood sugar more level. It's easy to reset these timer padlocks so that they restart the same time every day, just click it twice and it shows 24 hours then just click lock. You don't have to go through 10,000 birthday songs to be rich and with felines!



 You may want to check the times of your padlocks each day and plan your schedule for this around when you exercise after you eat and more sensibly than even better than the best, They know who you are!


This can also be cheaper because like for powdered milk it's quite expensive but if you parcel it out, it's not so much harmful fat and it's actually good for your health. If you eat $20 worth of powdered milk in a couple of days you both gain weight, and it's much more expensive than if you just eat a spoonful or two each day which is good for your brain and health. Eating cheap junk food has a wealth cost, and worse is eating a lot each day. The staples tend to be cheaper for general use and you save money, you lose weight and you're not overfed and undernourished like most.


Reducing salt fat and sugar is a habit you can learn..it's a learned habit. If you eat the staples most of the time perhaps with lohan/eryrithritol sweetener (most recommended for safety by sweet nurses, and with no known adverse events and 20 years of market use for lohan) added to your oatmeal (unlike many staples I've never gotten tired of this even though eating a couple bowls of oatmeal a day for years) with some salmon each day which has vitamin D3, vitamin A, omega-3 and good calcium like for meat and then you add the health treats on, you're automatically saying no to the treats most of the time. 


Other foods to go really well with lohan/ erythritol sweetener (like "Splenda") are foods like fortified raisin bran, and otherwise kind of sour mangoes, etc. The fortified cereal is valuable to make sure you get enough vitamins each day.


 And so finally it's where I go in the store, and I'm thinking you know I should have a treat, some chocolate coated peanuts. This doesn't have as much health value as say, powdered milk or oranges or apples. Better than chocolate even for health would seem to be herbs. And at $4 a dish in a year costs more than $200 for a sort of junk! A waste. 


And with the padlocks I'm in the habit of not thinking that I'm superstitious about the addictive quality of salt sugar and fat, or the myth that it's invincible anymore. And so it gets easier to say no even to the last tempting treat of the chocolate peanuts even in the store. 


Ultimately you can change your idea itself about the invincibility myth of addiction to salt fat and sugar, and the timer padlocks can have a strong influence on this.


 I can't afford expensive food.. I don't need it I don't want it. I'm satisfied with what treats I have.. they seem all the more precious because they are not so numerous and I'm not so numerous or fat. 


 I also highly recommend using timer apps like the Google fit app. The main advantage for this for me is how it showed me just how far I should go while climbing hills. This is important because you don't want to over or under exercise. If I overdid it too much it would cause me to eat more because it's not comfortable. I climb one large hill for the general value, and then maybe another small one to zero in on the right level of exercise.

As it turns out doesn't whet your appetite, it reduces it. But you want enough to cause this yet not so much it causes edginess. 


  And of course if you underdo it about exercise you're not going to be as fit and while being dead could make you lose weight, you want to stay more active! Pass the hearse at 45 miles per hour in your roller shoes! On the marathon you're un"rehearsed" so more extemporaneous, so why not improvisational!


It's been found in studies that the most reliable measure of health and survival is just to ask the question " How comfortable to you feel walking how far to buy your food or to socialize?" Depending on how far turned out to be the most reliable way to know the risk of death by all causes.


 By related methods using the timer padlocks to time out your cell phone also may help you lose weight. In research teen women in a survey said they were 17% more likely to think of overeating and 12% more likely to think of other unhealthy habits when there using their cell phone. 


 So the timer padlock and cell phone use in combination can be a valuable way to improve your chances of losing weight.



 One Final Note


 The idea of the above is that you never should be even hungry once if you're losing weight or at least controlling your weight.


Even so as I say elsewhere on this my site, I think the real limit to weight loss is actually the way it limits your ability to talk well.


 While criticism for dieting is not the main cause of weight gain I believe this can still have major influence on your ability to lose the weight. 


 I decide to get optimistic and gone away a diet again! Lose some pounds! So once in a while there's this tendency to try to do more healthy things and start reducing food.


 Usually I'd be about three or four weeks in to the diet and then "uh oh!" The conversational limit starts to show. You find these relatives or associates or more likely they find you, and they're saying, hey they've heard this before, now you're an easier mark for their jokes or other comments. 


 This is not the underlying problem but it adds to it no doubt with many a diet I assume at this point with a zonk because essentially, once you reach that talking limit it'll go on for the rest of your life unless you eat! 


When you go on a diet you essentially are on that diet and you can't talk for the rest of your life. This is what Oprah says! If we can't afford Wegovy like her so far hopes are up!


 But here's where the real hope about this for us also in the first reality TV and all the rest, I want to share with you!

 

 Spermidine maybe a solution. First found on the 1600s, this is a substance found in all living cells and all of your cells, and as you get older it's reduced. 


 It has no known side effects other than good relaxing sleep at night, and for good behavioral health and it basically takes your old cells as you get older..they're clogging you up like fat cells and it removes them.  

 

 The beauty is, it's like fasting but without calorie or food restriction. While I can't promise results this seems possibly great for health events most will face like weight loss, heart health, blood sugar, and cancer.


 So every night I go to sleep and I'm losing about an ounce or more. In two or three months you've lost 10 pounds and a year 25 or perhaps 50 pounds are reduced.


Not only does spermadine remove bad cells you don't need it also makes use of the remaining cells more efficiently.


 It's strongly anti-cancer but even best of all you can't overdo it with this because for fat mice this makes them lose weight, but for lean mice it no longer causes weight reduction.


 And here's the advantage..


There's no pain to losing the weight.. it doesn't influence your talking at all! Even if the things other people say to you while you're on the diet are not the most comfortable they really aren't the real cause of the problem. 


 Or certainly at any rate I'd say it's 3/4 about the discomfort of not being able to talk and only about 1/4 or less about what others say why you're dieting.


 Basically this may solve both at once or certainly reduces them a lot because if you have triumphed over the main talking limit then what other people say to you won't be stuff like "Great you're on a diet! For now at any rate, you really don't count!"


  This will make it so you do count and they will in a more natural way like it was for millions of years in evolution when most people weren't overweight.


All you have to do is take it once a night and you're losing an ounce or two. Each month you lose about two pounds or more I'm not sure how much. 


 I like to combine this with the padlock method and other methods like adding complexity to my food like with herbs if the flavor is too simple. 


 And when you combine this with the pressure cooker to make your own food you have better control of your food security. Often food security has a major influence on weight control, if you have food outsecurity, so be it!


Weight control is a struggle for control often about ideas. Nobody wants to think they're overweight. Research says that your brain thinks of what you own as an extension of your thought. What you're really doing with timer padlocks is attempting to essentially add more of your value instead of what other people "or just luck" may want for you.


  Machines often can give more control and I think using this for weight loss is in many ways another good machine to have for improving health and celebration.


 I hope these methods are a real blessing to you. Thanks For Reading..


Dieters jukebox CLICK HERE


Solve Conversational Distractions Click Here


How to use food substitutes to control weight CLICK HERE

Here's My Post "How I Built My Own Comdey Machine and Saved"!

Simple timer padlock on eBay CLICK HERE

For the more durable higher level padlock (like for saving money or timing out your router for more a week with 99 days than 99 hours) you can buy for $25 on Amazon, and this is real!








      

No comments: